Who we are
Lexion is a fast-growing, fun, venture-backed startup built at Paul Allen’s artificial intelligence research institute. We’re on a mission to help every team do more business faster. AI investors (including A16Z, Sequoia, and Goldman Sachs) voted Lexion as one of the top 40 Intelligent Applications to watch in 2022, and we’re trusted by brands like Outreach, OfferUp, BlueNile, and more. Our team comprises a unique combination of world-class NLP experts, seasoned large-scale product builders, and veterans of Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and SurveyMonkey.
We’re looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager who’s curious, creative, and eager to hit the ground running with a fast-growing startup.
In this role, you will work directly with the Senior Product Marketing Manager to bring new features and products to market through research, positioning, messaging, and content development to support teams throughout the company.
If connecting the dots between products and people gets you excited, you have a knack for translating complex information into compelling stories and killer content, and you want to play a significant part in Lexion’s next chapter, we’d love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with Senior Product Marketing Manager to bring new products and features to market
- Enable our sales teams with product collateral, videos, and presentations that help them articulate the value of Lexion to customers
- Translate customer insights and other thought leadership stories into case studies, blogs, videos, white papers, and reports
- Bring market insights back into the product planning process with the engineering team
- Contribute to a library of competitive intelligence that helps Lexion position itself and compete in the market
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities to strengthen messaging and delivery of product information across sales, marketing, product and customer success
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, product marketing, or related field
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills, no matter the media
- Strong conceptual thinker with the ability to translate product attributes into benefits and customer value
- Talent for turning complex information into easily digestible content
- Ability to work closely (and happily) with a wide range of personalities
- Eagerness to expand and adapt to a variety of job responsibilities as needed
- Exceptional project management skills
Bonus points if you:
- Have B2B SaaS experience
- Are comfortable in Adobe Creative Cloud (especially InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and/or After Effects)
- Have experience conducting or assisting in primary research
- Have legal or contract management experience
Please submit a portfolio with your application or links to recent writing samples. This position reports to Paxton Wiers, Senior Product Marketing Manager.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401k plan with contribution from Lexion
- Unlimited PTO
Job type: Full-time
Salary range: $80,000-$105,000 base salary plus bonus (will depend on years of relevant experience, skills, and location). If you’re earlier in your career in this role, then your compensation will be on the lower end of the range.
Location: Seattle-area preferred, remote considered (Preference given to WA, CA, AZ, MA, UT, TX, GA, PA and OR)
Lexion is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view the related Know Your Rights compliance poster and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision by clicking on their corresponding links.