Lexion is seeking a customer success specialist who is passionate about problem solving and helping our customers improve how their contracts are created, analyzed, and managed in a fast-growing legal technology startup! We’re a customer-centric team on a mission to help in-house legal departments be more productive, happy, and valued with fantastic technology, and we’re searching for someone who is passionate about this mission.
In this role you will report directly to our Director of Customer Success and be a key partner to our customers to help them understand how to use Lexion and how Lexion solves their unique task and contract management, analysis, and reporting challenges. You’ll also serve as a “customer champion” and communicate to our product and marketing teams the needs of our customers.
- A collaborative team where people come together to brainstorm and communicate ideas.
- Being responsive and focused on customer success and delight.
- Committed to continual learning and growth.
In this role you will:
- Become a Lexion product and contract management industry expert.
- Handle incoming customer inquiries from request to resolution in a clear and prompt manner.
- Leverage advanced troubleshooting skills and deep product knowledge to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- Review, investigate, and resolve customer inquiries within the target SLAs.
- Provide service through various channels (e.g., tickets, video call).
- Become the escalation point for ticket issues prior to triage with the engineering and product team.
- Create both written and video support content.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and act as a liaison between the customer and internal departments, such as product and marketing.
You don't have to check all the boxes, but we believe these skills and experiences will help a candidate be successful in this role:
- 2+ years experience supporting B2B for a SaaS product.
- Excellent customer service manners and strong writing skills, including exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Strong general computer skills, including Excel and experience with typical Customer Success tools (Zendesk a plus).
- A great attitude and be a friendly, low-ego team player.
- Bonus points for previous experience in a high-growth startup and working with a high level of ambiguity.
- Extra bonus points for having worked in the legal industry
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Build category-defining products
- Work with world class talent (ex Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, SurveyMonkey, The Allen Institute for AI).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match
- Make an impact, and help make everyone more efficient at their job
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO policy
Lexion is an incredibly easy to use contract management system, powered by AI. We’re on a mission to make legal teams highly productive and happy, by accelerating contract review and eliminating busywork through automation and AI. We use best in class natural language processing technologies to make it 100x easier for legal teams to find what’s in their contracts and automatically stay organized. Best of all, Lexion’s email-centric approach, and legacy contract onboarding, makes implementation and adoption easy. We built Lexion at Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s artificial intelligence research institute (AI2) and are backed by the same investors that funded OpenAI (Khosla Ventures), helped launch Amazon (Madrona Venture Group), and have advised Google (Wilson Sonsini). With a top notch and experienced team from Microsoft, Facebook, Google, and Amazon, we built a company that CB Insights ranked the #1 most promising AI legal tech startup in the world two years in a row (2020, 2021). Most importantly, fantastic brands trust Lexion to manage their contracts: Outreach, OfferUp, Blue Nile, and many more.