Lexion uses AI techniques to eliminate routine document review work for legal, finance, and operations teams, freeing them to focus on higher value tasks.
As a Data Quality Analyst, you will have a unique opportunity to be at the center of building a magical product that customers love.
We are looking for someone who has an interest in natural language processing, data quality assurance, data science and has a strong attention to detail. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
Our Data Quality Analyst position is for someone who would enjoy spending the majority of their day working independently, focused reviewing data from contracts, and other business documents. We are looking for someone who can stay focused and complete assigned projects and tasks on time and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Accurate: You take pride in the quality of your work and ability to maintain focus
- Detail-oriented: You have a great ability to spot inaccuracies and inconsistencies
- Adaptable: You are able to learn quickly, follow the instructions, and adapt to shifting priorities
- Self motivated: You can meet quality and quantity targets and you do well under pressure.
- Team player: You work well with different teams and personalities to achieve a singular goal
- Analytical: You enjoy the details and have the proven ability to analyze and synthesize data
What we look for:
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Preference to College degree in linguistics, data science, computer science, computer programming, statistics, or related
- Preferred: Prior experience working with NLP, annotation, quality assurance or technology
- Bonus: Familiarity with any programming languages or regular expressions
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Build category-defining products
- Work with world class talent (ex Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, SurveyMonkey, The Allen Institute for AI).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match
- Make an impact, and help make everyone more efficient at their job
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO policy
Lexion is an incredibly easy to use contract management system, powered by AI. We’re on a mission to make legal teams highly productive and happy, by accelerating contract review and eliminating busywork through automation and AI. We use best in class natural language processing technologies to make it 100x easier for legal teams to find what’s in their contracts and automatically stay organized. Best of all, Lexion’s email-centric approach, and legacy contract onboarding, makes implementation and adoption easy. We built Lexion at Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s artificial intelligence research institute (AI2) and are backed by the same investors that funded OpenAI (Khosla Ventures), helped launch Amazon (Madrona Venture Group), and have advised Google (Wilson Sonsini). With a top notch and experienced team from Microsoft, Facebook, Google, and Amazon, we built a company that CB Insights ranked the #1 most promising AI legal tech startup in the world two years in a row (2020, 2021). Most importantly, fantastic brands trust Lexion to manage their contracts: Outreach, OfferUp, Blue Nile, and many more.