Lexion is seeking a Product Marketing expert to help accelerate our business and serve as an important liaison between our marketing, product, and sales teams. You will report directly to the VP of Marketing and will enable our demand generation and sales teams with the content, product, demos, and competitive knowledge they need to be successful.
If you get excited about simplifying complex concepts for people to understand, love crafting stories and pitches that accelerate deals through the funnel, and want to have a significant impact on Lexion’s growth, this could be the role for you!
In this role you will:
- Enable our sales teams with presentations, product collateral and videos, demos, and call scripts that help them articulate the value of Lexion to customers
- Inform sales about the key features and benefits of new product releases and why customers will care about them
- Bring market insights back into the product planning process with the engineering team
- Manage an editorial calendar to produce interesting and well-researched blog posts that drive traffic with SEO, build the Lexion brand image and encourage readers to want to go deeper
- Translate customer insights and other thought leadership stories into case studies, blogs, videos, whitepapers, and reports for enterprise buyers
- Create demand for our content and more information about Lexion with persuasive ad copy, landing pages, social media posts, and email content
- Manage a library of competitive intelligence that helps us position ourselves correctly in the market
- Manage social media postings of new content and product news
- Work with Marketing Operations to report on SEO objectives and content effectiveness
You don't have to check all the boxes, but we believe these are helpful skills and experiences for this role:
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in marketing, content marketing, product marketing, or equivalent
- You have B2B SaaS experience
- You are undaunted by a startup environment (high ambiguity, high urgency, fast-paced, low support structure), and eager to be part of building something new and important
- Be able to rapidly grasp complex technical details and potential use cases for technology/innovation across industry/technology domains
- Have the ability to develop deep customer empathy and product expertise
- Have excellent project management skills
- Be able to present with confidence to executives, peers, customers, and partners
- Have strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work across multiple cross-functional teams
- Bonus points if you have legal or contract management experience
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Build category-defining products
- Work with world class talent (ex Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, SurveyMonkey, The Allen Institute for AI).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match
- Make an impact, and help make everyone more efficient at their job
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO policy
Lexion is an incredibly easy to use contract management system, powered by AI. We’re on a mission to make legal teams highly productive and happy, by accelerating contract review and eliminating busywork through automation and AI. We use best in class natural language processing technologies to make it 100x easier for legal teams to find what’s in their contracts and automatically stay organized. Best of all, Lexion’s email-centric approach, and legacy contract onboarding, makes implementation and adoption easy. We built Lexion at Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s artificial intelligence research institute (AI2) and are backed by the same investors that funded OpenAI (Khosla Ventures), helped launch Amazon (Madrona Venture Group), and have advised Google (Wilson Sonsini). With a top notch and experienced team from Microsoft, Facebook, Google, and Amazon, we built a company that CB Insights ranked the #1 most promising AI legal tech startup in the world two years in a row (2020, 2021). Most importantly, fantastic brands trust Lexion to manage their contracts: Outreach, OfferUp, Blue Nile, and many more.