About the job
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team! We're searching for individuals with a growth mindset who love tackling challenging problems and want to have a significant impact on how businesses operate. You will be responsible for overseeing user-facing products that leverage the latest AI technology to augment human work and delight our customers.
You will be responsible for owning the vision of one or more product areas, defining a continuous roadmap that you will support from definition through implementation. You will work with UX Design and Engineering to build delightful features, and will work across functions to bring them to market.
- Develop product strategies and prioritize features based on long-term vision, while also helping the team design and launch lean MVPs
- Work directly with customers to identify product opportunities, gaps, and painpoints
- Collaborate closely with UX Design and Engineering teams to deliver high-quality, end-to-end experiences in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be an expert and champion for user needs and goals
- Incorporate customer feedback, competitive analysis, and team input to continuously improve products and user experiences
- Collect and translate requirements into user stories and specifications
- Provide clear guidance and direction throughout the product development process to ensure successful implementation
- Define key business metrics and goals, and track to them
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales for GTM activities
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience in product management for complex business or enterprise applications
- Experience balancing long-term strategic work while simultaneously executing on near-term needs
- Strong decision-making skills when faced with ambiguous situations without perfect data
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate problem spaces, product decisions, and underlying rationale
- Proven track record of shipping user-facing capabilities
- Bonus: Degree in Business, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Build category-defining products
- Work with world class talent (ex Meta, Amazon, Microsoft, Google).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match
- Make an impact, and help make everyone more efficient at their job
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company matching and HSA
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Salary range: $145,000 - $205,000 plus bonus
Lexion is on a mission to streamline business operations. Our software uses AI techniques to eliminate routine document review work for legal, finance, IT, procurement and operations teams, freeing them to focus on higher value tasks.
Lexion was founded at the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. Our team is comprised of a unique combination of: world class natural language processing experts; seasoned large-scale product builders; and veterans of Amazon, Meta, Microsoft, Google and more.
Lexion is post-revenue with a large number of enterprise customers. The company has raised a Series A round in early 2021 and is backed by top VC firms Madrona Venture Group and Khosla Venture as well as the iconic law firm Wilson Sonsini Goodrich and Rosati.