About the job
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer with a growth mindset, who loves to solve challenging problems, and wants to have an impact on how businesses operate. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for designing user-facing products and will develop interaction methods that facilitate collaboration between non-technical users and cutting-edge machine learning technologies. You will create simple, beautiful experiences that bring real AI into the workplace and delight our users.
As a design owner at Lexion, you will work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to design beautiful and elegant products to solve complex problems.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to deliver high quality, end-to-end experiences in a fast-paced startup environment
- Translate business and functional requirements into user flows, wireframes, and designs
- Establish consistent and reusable design patterns informed by the latest design thinking
- Become an expert and champion for user needs and goals
- Create designs informed by long-term vision and product strategy while also helping the product team design a lean MVP
- Conduct usability testing and incorporate user and team feedback
- Provide assets, specifications, and guidance for implementation of the user interface throughout the development process
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience designing experiences for complex business or enterprise applications
- Experience gathering insights on user needs as well as conducting usability testing
- Experience juggling long-term strategic work while simultaneously executing on near-term needs
- Strong design sense when faced with ambiguous decisions without perfect data
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate a problem space as well as design decisions and underlying rationale
- Excellent visual design skills
- Expert in Figma or other visual design, wireframing, and prototyping tools
- Bonus: Degree in Design or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Build category-defining products
- Work with world class talent (ex Meta, Amazon, Microsoft, Google).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match
- Make an impact, and help make everyone more efficient at their job
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company matching and HSA
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Salary range: $115,000 - $165,000 plus bonus
Lexion is on a mission to streamline business operations. Our software uses AI techniques to eliminate routine document review work for legal, finance, IT, procurement and operations teams, freeing them to focus on higher value tasks.
Lexion was founded at the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. Our team is comprised of a unique combination of: world class natural language processing experts; seasoned large-scale product builders; and veterans of Amazon, Meta, Microsoft, Google and more.
Lexion is post-revenue with a large number of enterprise customers. The company has raised a Series A round in early 2021 and is backed by top VC firms Madrona Venture Group and Khosla Venture as well as the iconic law firm Wilson Sonsini Goodrich and Rosati.