Lexion is hiring a Senior Technical Program Manager to join our team! We're looking for folks with a growth mindset, who love to solve challenging problems, and want to have an impact on how businesses operate. In this role you will be responsible for the full roadmap and life cycle of machine learning model development from discovery to deployment. You will also manage a team of experienced annotators and work with a world-class machine learning team to drive and deliver new AI capabilities to our customers. You will get an opportunity to lead product management for the internal annotation and model building platform that powers Lexion’s machine learning models.
As an early member of the team, you will work cross-functionally with our Product, Machine Learning, and Customer Success teams to build machine learning-powered solutions to complex problems. You will collaborate with Engineering and business owners to define new AI requirements, set priorities, and establish scope which includes defining the annotation roadmap and long-term product strategy of the teams that you are partnering with.
What we look for:
- 4+ years of managing complex cross-organizational engineering projects and delivering technical programs or products from start to end
- 2+ years of experience in machine learning and preferably NLP
- Understanding user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope
- Experience organizing, coordinating and multi-tasking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to distill and reframe complex technical details to non-technical stakeholders
- Great attention to detail and metrics-driven
- Adaptable, humble, and interested in making an impact
- Bonus: Prior experience in product management
- Bonus: Prior experience with text annotation for machine learning
- Bonus: Prior people management experience
- Bonus: A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a similar field
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Build category-defining products
- Work with world class talent (e.g. Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Google, The Allen Institute for AI).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match
- Make an impact, and help make everyone more efficient at their job
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company matching and HSA
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Lexion is on a mission to automatically extract insights from any business document. Our software uses AI techniques to eliminate routine document review work for legal, finance, and operations teams, freeing them to focus on higher value tasks.
- Lexion was founded at the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. Our team is a unique combination of: world class natural language processing experts; seasoned large-scale product builders; and veterans of Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, Google and more.
- Lexion is post-revenue with a large number of enterprise customers. The company raised a Series A round in early 2021 and is backed by top VC firms Madrona Venture Group and Khosla Venture as well as the iconic law firm Wilson Sonsini Goodrich and Rosati.